Many countries around the world are shut down because of contamination with the coronavirus. Everything except critical services is closed. The streets are quiet. Bus, train, railroad are all closed. Because of the lockout, many companies in India have given their employees work from their home facility. Many health problems are affecting people because of their job from home.
People are having problems like back, waist and eyes pain, heaviness in the brain, because they work at home. Given the difficulties of working from home, some information was provided by the World Health Organisation, so that during this epidemic time, people do not have any health problems.
Working from home means people are sitting longer. It is important for your health to get up often, for at least 3 minutes, to stretch your muscles.
— World Health Organization (WHO) (@WHO) April 16, 2020
Do this while working from home:
Since sitting in the same place for a long time during work from home can cause a backache problem. In this way, get up every half for at least 3 minutes and stretch your body.
– Looking long at the computer screen can cause eye pain, irritation. And hold it off the computer screen properly.
– Rub your hands together every 15 to 20 minutes, and hold them on your eyes for a while. In doing so, the eye pain issue will go away.
– Do not work for long when you are sitting in the same place.
The World Health Organization has also released recommendations on how to keep yourself healthy at home in the current conditions.
– Move up and down the house stairs to keep the body healthy. You should do the stairs from top to bottom, and from bottom to top 4 to 5 times a day. This will reduce tiredness in the body. In addition to this, the body’s muscles will also be expanded.
– Workout or dance to your favourite music for a while to keep your body engaged.
– Stretch the body whenever found during work from home. You can do stretching at any time of the day.