- According to the report, a total of 6 cameras can be found in the phone, including the rear and front.
- According to Geekbench report, the phone will run on Android 9 Pie OS
Gadget desk. Smartphone company Vivo will launch its new smartphone Vivo S5 today (Friday). However, information about the phone’s design and camera setup has already been revealed in pictures that went viral on social media. According to the photos, there is a punch hole display design in the front of the phone, then there is a diamond shape camera module on the back panel of the phone, inside which three cameras with LED flash and one more camera is fitted just below it. According to another media report, the phone will get an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor including 8 GB of RAM.
Vivo S5: leak specification
- According to Geekbench’s report, the phone will run on Android 9 Pie OS. Along with this, it will also get a 1.7 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor.
- According to a report last month, the phone will get 128 GB and 256 GB storage option with 8 GB RAM. Apart from this, its storage can also be increased to 256 GB with the help of micro SD card.
- The phone will get a 6.44-inch AMOLED display. It will get full HD Plus ie 1080×2400 pixel resolution. It will have a 4010 mAh battery to power the phone.
- According to the official teaser, the phone will get a light blue and dark purple gradient finish, but its gold color variant can also be launched.
- According to the report, 6 cameras can be found in the phone. It can get 48 megapixels + 8 megapixels + 5 megapixels + 5 megapixels + 2 megapixel camera sensors. A 32-megapixel selfie camera can also be found in the phone. source – danik haskar